Swords are weapons, usually used by knights or their equivalents. The sword usually has a hilt of some sort, a crossguard, and a blade of steel.
- Arridi Broadsword
- Arridi Saber
- Cavalry Sword (Also known as a Riding Sword)
- Dimiscarlene Blades
- Gladius: a short, double sided sword. It is mostly used by the Toscanan Centuries and the Iberian soldiers.
- Nihon-Jan Katana: a medium-sized or long Nihon-Jan sword. It is slightly curved with a round cross-guard. The warrior-class of the Senshi are the only ones who can carry it.
- Practice Sword
- Scimitar: a medium-sized sword with a curved blade. It is mostly used by the Arridi. The Temujai also use a variant kind of sword.
- Skandian sword: a medium-sized sword used by Skandians, Sonderlanders, and Teutons. They are recognizable by their large pommel.
- Takoba: a short sword with a rectangular cross-guard and a diamond-shaped pommel. It is used by the Tualaghi, Bedullin and other desert tribes.